Vernance welcomes Sandra Alvarado, its new Director of Strategic Partnerships for State, Local Government and Education Services
The partnerships and the SLED market are key components of Vernance’s go-to-market strategies. In order to help us forge stronger industry partnerships and to better address the specific needs of the State, Local Government and Educational markets we have retained the services of Sandra Alvarado. She brings years of experience in developing the partnerships needed to help us grow in these key markets.
Sandra will be responsible for building and strengthening internal and external relationships, drive overall services relationship forward and drive product penetration and consulting services revenue in customer engagements.
Her areas will be Partnership Development and Management where she will :
- Optimize firm’s current relationships and forge new partnerships with key stakeholders among public, education, and nonprofit sectors
- Design system and process to institutionalize firm’s approach to building and maintaining business-critical relationships
- Manage executive relationships
- Make decisions regarding the development and maintenance of client and partner relationships
- Work closely with the sales account teams in order to create and deliver a successful services sales strategy and leverage service offerings to address customer’s business needs
- Monitor customer feedback on business trends, opportunities and challenges